Re: Enumerations in schema

Hi Berin -

>I'm not a huge expert in XMLSchema, but my understanding is that
>enumeration values are literal.  So if I use a different qualifier (or even
>no qualifier) it will fail strict validation.

According to 3.2.18 of [1] there is a mapping between literals in the
lexical space to the value space prior to validation - this requires an
inscope namespace prefix binding.

The behaviour I see in the parser that I use seems to be in accordance with
this.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#QName

Regards,
Tommy