Re: Enumerations in schema

Tommy,

My guess is that you are using Xerces-J?  (I'm using Xerces-C)

Strictly speaking, I don't think the behaviour below can be relied on in
all parsers.  As I understand it, Xerces-C behaviour is perfectly
acceptable for a schema validating parser.  So if we leave it as is, we
are going to have cases where the messages cannot be validated because
the parser is being very strict.

Cheers,
	Berin