Tomorrow's teleconf (Was: Re: Exit Criteria and period for CR)

Yes,

Can those intending to implement let us (the list, or a chair and/or
Jose) know if you're going to be on the call tomorrow. We need to
start speeding up this interop process a bit.

If you can't make the call due to logistics do suggest an alternative
time,

Regards,
Stephen.

PS: Hi Tommy!