From: www-xkms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-xkms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shivaram Mysore
Sent: August 31, 2004 2:29 PM
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Subject: Meeting Minutes

Folks,

Here are the meeting minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Minutes/040831-tele.html

Rich, you have 2 AIs - send email regarding "anyURI" and also confirm participation for Interop.

Roland, can you please confirm participation for the interop too.

Any others who are willing to go for an interop test with CR XKMS schema against Tommy's XKMS service please send an email to list and CC Tommy.

Guillermo will publish a interop scenario/script that we shall follow.  This should be posted very soon (a few days - Thanks Guillermo !!)

Thanks

/Shivaram