Re: level of effort: (Was: Re: Draft minutes of the 13/Apr/2004 XKMS teleconference)

Shivaram Mysore wrote:

 >> http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/xkms-implementations/ mentions a test
 >> matrix.  Is there a first cut of this?  Maybe we need to define a set
 >> of  required interactions mapping them to the XKMS features that need
 >> to be shown as working to be interoperable?
 >>

 > It is for the test matrix and interop scenarios discussion, we have a
 > bi-weekly telecon.  We would be happy if you could also participate and
 > contribute.

Be very interested in doing so.  But I am at UTC+10, so the call happens
at about 02:30 my time :>.  Having said that, I'll keep an eye on agendas.

 > Also, is it possible for Apache to host a XKMS test service?

Of that I am not sure.  But if not, we might be able to get something
running elsewhere.  If worst came to worst, I'd be able to run something
on a system here.

Cheers,
	Berin