RE: HeadsUp: Call for Use Cases, Implementations and Interop Even t

As you may know, Entrust has an implementation of the XKISS service, which
is accessible at http://vsinterop.entrust.com:7001/verificationserver/xkms
and
http://vsinterop.entrust.com:7001/verificationserver/xkmsdemo/ValRequestForm
.jsp.  Thus, we are interested in taking part in any XKISS interoperability
testing that occurs.  How do we go about doing this and what, exactly, is
involved?  Do you know yet when testing will take place?  When will we have
a draft of the interoperability matrix to work with?

http://java.sun.com/people/shivaram  (Internal: http://mysore.sfbay/)