RE: FW: XKMS fixes

The choice of changes made was determined largely by 'that which was easiest
to do first'.

I was somewhat concerned to note that Chopra's and Xiaogang Cheng's comments
did not make it to the issues, have we missed anyone else?

I suspect that some changes got into the drafts after I sent the versions to
Steve. So I'll work on making sure we don't lose anything through the cracks
here.

	Phill