Re: Updated issues list and current status

Good work Phill. The new list is now on the site [1].

Since I've sent the response to Denis P, I've marked
#303 closed too.

Can we set close-of-biz Monday to decide #312? In the
absence of an objection, Phill can make the change then,
so that we've got all closed issues for next week's call,
meaning that once we've a version implementing all those
changes, we can formally agree to ask for CR.

Regards,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/xkms-spec-lastcall-issues.html