FW: New Drafts

-----Original Message-----
From: Phill [mailto:phallam@attbi.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 5:41 PM
To: 'Hallam-Baker, Phillip'
Subject: New Drafts

All,

    Attached is a gzip of an interim draft showing the changes to date.

    Note that the schema changes are NOT yet reflected in the text although
the schema fragments have been updated. As soon as we have agreement on the
schema I will go and make the mods to the text.

    Some sundry corrections include item 57 which turned out to require the
removal of a placeholder.

    These drafts have extensive corrections to the description of message
processing in Part II.

        Phill