RE: Issue 33... keybinding discuss...

Blair has it right, I think we understand what we want to say but getting it
into words is hard.

I think that this set of issues is the real problem underlying three of the
remaining issues I am having trouble wording (policyidentifier, revocation,
reissue). Our engineers just came up with a similar issue on the semantics
of reissue.

I think that the piece needs to go in the intro where we define what a
keybinding is.

As a part of this fix I renamed 'LocateKeyBinding to UnvalidatedKeyBinding
which I think gets the semantics better, there is a key binding there but
the locate service does not attest to its validity. I think that this is a
better fit than the previous distinction of 'its what you get back from
locate'.

Meanwhile readers of slashdot will know why Blair sent Brian off to MIT to
give the lecture to Hal's class tommorow. I have my secret service issue
vest if he wants to borrow it :-)

		Phill