Re: policy stuffing

On Wednesday 27 November 2002 07:20 am, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> PS: Does anyone else think that issue#1 also applies to anything
> else handled syntactically the same way? In particular UseKeyWith?

This relates to my concern about the semantics of the query. Regardless, on
the Policy front, let's keep it simple and say there is *one* Policy URI.
That means if you want to validate under multiple policies, you need to
send multiple requests, or the service can offer a URI with multiple
policies composed in one. Anything else gets too complex and then indicates
that the policy should be like any other thing, party of the query under a
well defined query model.