Re: Today's con call minutes posted ...

On Thursday 14 November 2002 12:39 pm, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Minutes/021114-tele.html
> Before getting into the issues list in detail: After we get next
> rev of requirements document first get W3C-wide last call for
> (need to update requirements document wrt message level security)
> and then ask OASIS WSS to review our requirements ACTION Joseph
> R. to provide requirements text.

Perhaps a new subheading in 2.2? Something like:

[Coordination]

13. The Working Group may satisfy the {Payload, Transaction, and
Authentication} requirements via its own specification or via normative
reference to other specifications. The Working Group SHOULD avoid redundant
specification of those features where possible but SHOULD also consider the
timely completion of its own deliverable, this choice is at the Working
Group's discretion.