-----Original Message-----
From: Shivaram Mysore [mailto:Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 7:25 AM
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi,

Phill had certain expectations from WSDL for XKMS [1].  Are we or should
someone write a WSDL for XKMS schema or has someone already done that.
If yes, should we put it in the spec or as an additional note?

There is currently only a reference to WSDL, but, nothing more than that
in our spec.  Also, are there any IP releated issues w.r.t. WSDL?

[1]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2002Mar/0089.html
[2]  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2002Jul/0024.html

/Shivaram
___
Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering
http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524