Re: one more section for spec

> From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
> To: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@sun.com>, www-xkms@w3.org
> Subject: Re: one more section for spec
> Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:58:18 -0500
>
> On Thursday 07 November 2002 10:09 am, Shivaram Mysore wrote:
> > I was thinking if it was worthwhile adding a section in the spec on what
> > technologies are needed to provide better solutions.  This section could
> > serve as the basis for future specifications.
>
> Would this be more approriate to the requirements? For instance, X must be
> addressed, were inclined to do it Y, but in the future one could do Z?

Possibly.  In reality most folks read specs or notes attached first and not
requirements and hence may be more useful if it is mentioned somewhere in the
spec or note.

Or, we could have a section in the requirements and then in the spec put a
reference to it stating future work could be in this area.

/Shivaram
Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7608