Re: XKMS Requirements Last Call: Comments - closed

We also added a reference to the Activity Statement, addressing the
concern in the "Status of the Document" comment.

The other editorial comments regarding the "Status of the Document" were
fixed in a previous editorial pass, as stated.

Thanks again, and we believe these issues are resolved.

Frederick and Mike
--
Frederick Hirsch (hirsch@fjhirsch.com)
Mike Just (mike.just@entrust.com)