Re: Requirements & F2F minutes update

Since I am not that familiar with W3C process, I'm not sure how much
time it takes to proceed from Candidate Recommendation (CR) status to
Recommendation status. If it is anything like the IETF, it likely takes
several years. For that reason, I would suggest we stick with statements
about CR.

How about:

a) The specification MUST provide a binding to SOAP 1.2, provided that
specification has reached CR status prior to the XKMS WG completing its
work. The specification SHOULD provide a binding to SOAP 1.1 (for interoperability purposes).

b) XKMS services MUST implement SOAP 1.2 once that specification has
achieved CR status.