RE: Proposed spec changes

From: Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:04:51 -0800
To: "'Mike Just'" <Mike.Just@entrust.com>, "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>, "'www-xkms@w3.org'" <www-xkms@w3.org>

- I think we did decide to remove <xkms:KeyID>.

OK It has gone

- We were going to include some way of dealing with a Pending response (only
makes sense to consider for <Register> or <ReIssue>).

OK add to the issues list [I-Pending]

- I believe we were going to allow the client to set a limit on the number
of "Multiple" responses that might be returned. The server would have to
indicate whether there were more responses that weren't sent because the
limit would have been exceeded.

OK add [I-MultipleResponseLimit]  (closely related to the existing too many