how long is a piece of...

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 18:09:57 +0000
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Joseph measured and found:
> KeyName and KeyValue aren't strings. Also, these "Identifiers" are
> magic tokens; they should be namespace qualified names. This would
> allow me to ask for any key structure, including those not in xmldsig.
> Additionally, the Multiple and Private aren't similar to the other
> identifiers even so and should be (namespace qualified) URIs.

I guess I agree that asking for a ds:KeyName seems sensible, but
I'm not sure if its that much different really.

Stephen.

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com