xkms panel session

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:20:06 +0000
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Folks,

Our next f2f is co-located with NIST's PKI research
workshop [1]. The workshop program committee are working
on including an xkms panel session in the programme.
If you're interested in being a panel particpant please
let me know.

I hope the xkms panel will be on the day following our
f2f so that only one extra travel-night would be
required.

I'm not sure of the format involved nor of how many
people would be wanted, so this is just a request
for an initial expression of interest.

Finally, we'll be setting up a registration page for
the f2f in the next week or so - more on that later.

Thanks,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~pki02/

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com