Re: postpone phone conference?

Hi,

I have not scheduled any teleconferences after the last  f2f.  Now that we have
a couple of spec revs, it is a good time to have one.  If no one objects, I
would like to convene one on July 10th (preferable) or 11th.  Please let me know
if you have any concerns.

Thanks

/Shivaram
PS: I will be on vacation from 6/22 - 7/7.  Please contact Stephen Farrell on
any chair related issues and you can CC me on it.

> Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:27:11 +0100
> From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie>
> To: www-xkms@w3.org
> Subject: Re: postpone phone conference?
>

> Today's conference call is postponed. We'll let you know the
> new date soon, but at least, and possibly exactly, two weeks
> away.
>
> Stephen.
>
> Stephen Farrell wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Just to let you know that Shivaram and I are considering postponing
> > the phone conference scheduled for Thursday. Basically, we were too
>                                      ^ oops, should have said Wed.
> > optimistic at the f2f in terms of the amount of time that the editor
> > would have available for producing another version of the spec.
> >
> > We aim to reschedule to give everyone a clear week to read and
> > comment the next version of the spec, which should contain lots of
> > the changes discussed/agreed at the f2f.
> >
> > I'll be back soon with a concrete date, but hopefully it'll only
> > be a couple of weeks late - let Shivaram or I know if this is
> > particularly bad for you, e.g. due to vacation,
> >
> > Regards,
> > Stephen.
> >
> > --
> > Stephen Farrell
> > Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
> > 39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
> > Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
> > Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com
>
> --
> Stephen Farrell
> Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
> 39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
> Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
> Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com

Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7608