Introductions...

Hi all,

	I am Krishna Sankar from Cisco Systems. Have been working on security for a
few years, now on the various aspects of XML Security. Among other things,
might be able to contribute on the messaging side of XKMS.

	I agree to work according to the WG contributor
policy,http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html.

cheers