Re: requirements review/plan

Of course I left out the url for the reqs draft:

 http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/xkms-req.html

(Only changes since dec 19 version are html nit fixes)

Stephen.

Stephen Farrell wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Just to repeat the plan for the requirements document (my brain,
> at least, got wiped over the holiday:-):
>
> - can you review the current draft [1] and send your comments
>   to the list by this day week (16th)
> - we'll setup a phone conference (say for the 23rd, afternoon
>   GMT) to discuss whatever needs discussing (if that time's a
>   serious problem let Shivaram and I know off-list)
> - hopefully at that point Frederick and Mike can then produce
>   another version which we can put into last call
>
> Regards,
> Stephen.

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com