RE: policy stuffing

All,

	Well we could simply back out and accepts Steve's proposal that
a policy is exactly equivalent to UseKeyWith and since a key binding can
already have multiple UseKeyWith statements call our problem complete.

	This has the added advantage that the policy qualifier can be
bound to a specific subject name. So for example we might have.

<KeyBinding>
   <blah/>
    <UseKeyWith Application="urn:ietf:rfc:2440"
Identifier="bob@bobcorp.test" />
    <UseKeyWith Application="urn:ietf:rfc:2633"
Identifier="bob@bobcorp.test" />
    <UseKeyWith
Application="urn:dns-name:tbs-sct.gc.ca:20021202:Policy:Level1"
 		Identifier="C=CA O=UniversalExports CN=Bob Bobsweorthy"
/>
    <UseKeyWith
Application="http://www.nist.gov/fbca/policies/reallysecure"
		Identifier="bob@bobcorp.test" />
    <UseKeyWith
Application="urn:oid:10.234.23.1.23.1.3.45.1.33.43.2.1.3.1"
		Identifier="bob@bobcorp.test" />
   <blah/>
</KeyBinding>

	Thus stating that the key binding may be used for S/MIME, PGP
and complies with three specified policies.

	So we might put in a comment to the effect that if you must do
this policy stuff this is the preferred route, just to stop people
creating their own mechanisms and so helping the interop.

		Phill