RE: Sept 6 F2F Preliminary Agenda

Phill,

Sorry for the delayed response.  I think we can accomodate this.  Do you think
you can get some slides together to state what problem XKMS is trying to solve
in the context of WS-S, how WS-S can solve the problem and what we are trying to
accomplish in the meantime with the protocol bindings spec.

I would like to schedule this in the 9:30 to 10:15 AM time slot.

comments?

/Shivaram