Re: f2f#2 details

Joseph,

Yes - there's space for considering all these issues.

Assuming that nothing very major turns up to do with the
requirements, this meeting should aim to decide *all* the
major xkms v2 issues (probably aim and miss, but let's
aim nonetheless).

Stephen.

Joseph Reagle wrote:

> On Friday 05 April 2002 08:12, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> > - I've updated the face-to-face logistics page [1] with further
> >   information on where we're meeting, how to get there etc.
> > - If there's something you want on the agenda, say so.
>
> I'm hoping that there will be a slot for discussion a number of issues
> raised on the list but not yet resolved. (e.g., the Respond With <string>,
> the protocol version, the necessity of a "validate" query, etc.)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2002Mar/0086.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2002Mar/0072.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2002Mar/0023.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms-ws/2001Dec/att-0029/01-09-proposal.html
>
> --
>
> Joseph Reagle Jr.                 http://www.w3.org/People/Reagle/
> W3C Policy Analyst                mailto:reagle@w3.org
> IETF/W3C XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://www.w3.org/Signature/
> W3C XML Encryption Chair          http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com