RE: introductions...

I am Phillip Hallam-Baker, Principal scientist at VeriSign Inc.

I am one of the authors of the XKMS specification and have
agreed to edit the 2.0 specification.

VeriSign markets an XKMS 1.0 service and provides a developer
SDK in Java which is available from www.xmltrustcenter.org

I agree to work according to the WG contributor policy
(http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html).

Phillip Hallam-Baker FBCS C.Eng.
Principal Scientist
VeriSign Inc.