RE: Welcome to XKMS Activity

From: Jeremy Epstein <jepstein@webmethods.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:29:07 -0500
To: "Shivaram Mysore" <Shivaram.Mysore@sun.com>, <www-xkms-ws@w3c.org>
Congratulations to all those who made this happen.  Congrats and condolences
:-) to our co-chairs.

See notes below.

> 	- Scheduling a phone conference in the next two weeks
> 	  (How about Nov 14, 5pm GMT/12pm EST/9am PST?)

Fine by me.

> 	- Scheduling our first face-to-face meeting,
> 	  (How about co-locating with the next IETF in Salt Lake,
> 	  Dec 10-14?)

Not sure if I'm the only one affected, but that's the same week as the
Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC) in New Orleans
(www.acsac.org).  As I'm the program chair for the conference, I have to be
there.  Which might be a good reason to hold the meeting the same week in
Salt Lake :-)

--Jeremy