RE: XKMS requirements - initial draft

Hi Sébastien

Thanks for your comments.

Regarding the "X509" elements of KeyInfo, I wonder if interoperability would
be better served if the server MUST support these elements while clients
SHOULD support them. This requirement might also be limited to X-KISS (and
not X-KRSS) so that a server wouldn't be required to issue a certificate but
would have to be able to locate or validate one. I'd be curious to hear what
others thought though.  (After re-reading these requirements, I suspect they
might be more appropriate in the key management spec and not the
requirements document, but still should be discussed.)

You observations re:Private make sense. The element isn't used elsewhere
after all.

Cheers,
Mike