Re: Draft Resolution for Issue 41

Nor is the WSAWG chartered to *provide* "the one". At best,
WSAWG might determine that "one" would be a "good thing(tm)".
Of course, it is clear that there are different use cases
which may require different solutions/approaches.

That being said, I've forwarded this to www-wsa-comments@w3.org
to ensure that it is logged as an issue with XMLP WG as
originator.

Cheers,

Chris