Fwd: Standardization of WS-Transfer, WS-ResourceTransfer, WS-Enumeration and WS-MetadataExchange

hi,
   As an fyi IBM, Oracle, CA, and Fujitsu just sent the below note to
the AC forum to start a discussion on moving forward with completing
the standardization work of the referenced specifications.
    cheers,
   jeff

Begin forwarded message: