Minister - Postal Address KSAS-Au initiative

Dear Ian  - Sorry for the delay but we have been developing the
National and State Websites for the "Kids Safe-at-Sport Network".
http://www.smeems.net/fam/spt/ksa

The postal address is

Kids Safe-at-Sport Network [KSAS-Au]
PO Box 517
Neutral Bay Junction   NSW 2089

We look forward to receiving your response and possible support for
this initiative by concerned Parents

Regards

Stephen GOULD
Public Officer