RE: Semantics for Web Services Characterization

Carine,

I'm relieved to hear that the 'characterization' activity is intended to
consider a wide variety of solutions that build on WSDL. It would be
good to see this intent clarified in the charter document. I know I'm
beginning to sound like a stuck record but I believe that WSDL-S, OWL-S
and WSMO all build on WSDL and deserve equal mention. Alternatively, the
focus should be entirely on the use-cases in which case no specific
technologies need be referenced.

Steve.