Re: the precondition property in OWL-S 1.0

[Note: this thread is moving to public-sws-ig.  After this message,
replies should only be sent to public-sws-ig.]

Marta Sabou wrote:

>  Monika, Drew,
>
>  I completely agree with the proposed solution. This should definitely be
> implemented in the next release.

I also agree, except note that there are 2 proposals "on the table":

I think Monika suggested this:

     Process - hasPrecondition - Precondition
where Precondition is a subclass of Condition

whereas Drew seems to be suggesting this:

     Process - hasPrecondition - Condition

(with no Precondition class anywhere).

That reminds me - we still have an open issue about the class of an
effect (that is, the range of ceEffect).  Currently it's just "Thing",
which isn't very satisfying. Do people feel that it's OK to have
Condition for this range, or do we need something distinct?

- David