RE: DAML-S Service library

Mithun,
	Sorry for the late reply.  Within the next two-three weeks,
there will be a shared archive on the DAML-S official site [1] were
services can be submitted and shared.

We will be announcing the new site in due course, and soliciting both
examples and tools to be shared on this site...

	Terry

[1] http://www.daml.org/services

Terry R. Payne, PhD.      | http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~trp/index.html
University of Southampton | Voice: +44(0)23 8059 8343 [Fax: 8059 2865]
Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK | Email: terry@acm.org / trp@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Of
> Mithun Sheshagiri
> Sent: 25 February 2003 01:12
> To: www-ws@w3.org
> Subject: DAML-S Service library
>

> Hello all,
>                  I am currently working of building a framework for
Web
> service composition. The first important thing required is a
compelling
> domain and a library of services that I can use for composition.
Before