Re: Fw: WSDL/DAML-S with JXTA

There is actually a JXTA for PersonalJava:

http://platform.jxta.org/source/browse/platform/binding/pjava/

It's just very well hidden :)
I think it was developed by samsung, and apparently it works on some of
their devices, but it needs more work, and I don't think anyone is
working on it at the moment.

You're quite right that JXME requires a proxy, so it's not very
interesting.

Can you tell me more about this CC/PP thing? I've never hard of it.

I've written a simple printer ontology, but at the moment I'm working on
the JXTA stuff. You'll see it all when it's a bit more finished :)

regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Elenius <danel698@student.liu.se>