Re: ExpressCongoBuy atomic service description

  The question had been raised before as well by one of our other list
member. However, I think it got slipped over at that time,in response to
some oither question.  Ideally the answer should be "yes", however its
quite possible that there are some other implications to it. It would be
great if one of the authors could clarify this issue.

Cheers!!!

Monika

--
 >**<>**<>**<>**<>**<>**<>**<>**<>**<>**<
Monika Solanki
De Montfort University
Software Technology Research Laboratory
Hawthorn building, H00.18
The Gateway.
Leicester LE1 9BH, UK

phone: +44 (0)116 250 6170 intern: 6170
email: monika@dmu.ac.uk <mailto:monika@dmu.ac.uk>
web: http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~monika/
<http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/%7Emonika/>
"NOTE: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer"