Re: has_process

Jan Ortmann wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> If I am not mistaken,  the has_process-Property in Profile should refer to
> ProcessPowerSet in Process not simply to Process itself, otherwise it would
> require an instance of Process.

Thanks, Jan.  You are correct, and we will correct this in the current
release.

Actually, we may also deprecate this property in Profile.  It is
potentially confusing for a profile to point to a specific process,
because a profile is allowed to represent multiple processes.  An
association between a profile and a particular process is more correctly
represented in an instance of the Service class.

Regards,
David Martin