RE: web services

Tim,
	I've been maintaining a list of resources more relevant to the
Semantic Web and Semantic Web Services [1].  It's not comprehensive, but
does include some links you might find useful.  Also, there is a
tutorial provided by Systinet at [2].

	Terry

[1] http://www.daml.ecs.soton.ac.uk/Resources.html
[2] http://www.systinet.com/resources/tutorials

Terry R. Payne, PhD.      | http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~trp/index.html
University of Southampton | Voice: +44(0)23 8059 8343 [Fax: 8059 2865]
Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK | Email: terry@acm.org / trp@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Of
> Tim Lee
> Sent: 19 February 2003 13:56
> To: 'www-ws@w3.org'
> Subject: web services
>

> Hello,
>
> I am very new to web services.  I was wondering if someone could point
me
> an online tutorial or a web page that provides information on web
services
> for beginners.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

**
> *
> The information contained in this message is intended only for the
> confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is
> privileged
> and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient or any agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
document in
> error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this
> message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in