Re: Reasoner for DAML-S

Hi Mithun,

I had some speculations with ur solution

>1. Convert RDF/DAML files intp VSO triples Eg. (PropertyValue (p uri#name)
>(s agent) (o Marvin))

This could be done with Jena !

>2. Convert the query into corresponding defquery, fire and bind the
>returned iterator to a variable.
>The defquery might look like this
>(defquery getName
>(PropertyValue (p uri#name) (s agent) (o ?r)))
>This when fired will return an iterator that will help you get all answers.

This task is as simple as Querying the raw Triples format...(which could  be
very well perfomed by Jena API !)

But The major point here is to have something like

VSO Query

FullCongoBuy components ?X

and ?X should bind to the Atomic Processes {LocateBook, CongoBuyBook}

That is have an abstraction layer for DAML-S itself (like DAML-S API or
something)which makes the programming with DAML-S easier !!

I hope this is what Daniel is looking for !

Regards,
Chintan