RE: [OWL-S] arguments for PAI and PAC

David Martin wrote:
> Oh, and I should add - we (the DAML-S Coalition) just recently had a
> vote on this, and we have decided to move from PAC to PAI.
> This will be
> reflected in the next release of OWL-S (assuming no contravening
> decisions are made in the meantime, which I think is unlikely :-).
That's great news, David.  I've long thought of PAC as an uncomfortable
design choice.  Do you have any timetable for the next release of OWL-S?
Just a rough idea, I'm not seeking a binding commitment!

Cheers,
Ian

Ian Dickinson, HP Labs, Bristol, UK              ian.dickinson@hp.com
+44 (117) 312 8796                http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/ijd