RE: Relationship between IOPE in Service Profile and Process Mode l?

Hi Maja,

I also have this question. My understanding is that the IOPEs of profile are
those appropriate for exposition in business-level. IOPEs of process are
bound with transactions or interactions. The former could be computed IOPEs
of those in process.

Be glad to hear more about this topic.

Yinsheng Li