Re: DAML-S feedback

David, and all -

Thanks for your interest, and also for your patience.  We've been busy
resolving some last-minute debates, incorporating feedback from "beta
reviewers", validating our DAML code, etc.  (Funny how much longer these
things take than they're supposed to :-).  Anyway, the 0.7 release will be
announced later today.

Regards,
David Martin