RE: restrict access to registry

John,

	Are you talking ebXML regrep or UDDI ? ebXML has some role based
access control primitives.

	But I assume you are talking about UDDI. For UDDI V2 and below,
no uniform access control primitives exist. Different registry vendors
have their own ways of achieving this. Hopefully the next version of
UDDI has some (good) access control mechanisms - role based, extensible,
coherent and cohesive.

cheers