Re: Agent's components as Services

Hi Charlie -

This is also an idea that ties in very well with our work on DAML-S,
which I know you're already aware of (for others, see
http://www.daml.org/services/).

In fact, several of us are just in the process of completing a paper
that talks about just this view of DAML-S services (as components of a
software agent).  The paper is to be published in a book on Web
Intelligence, and possibly in a journal.  When I have the particulars, I
will notify this list.

Regards,

David Martin