Re: DAML-S and the UDDI initiative

The paper referenced in [1] is not currently available from the page given.
According to the maintainer of the site, the papers there were only downloadable
around the dates of the conference. They may be available from the authors
themselves, and there will be a book containing all of them, to be published in
September.

Steven Gollery
sgollery@cadrc.calpoly.edu