From: www-ws-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Jennie Larsson
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 6:54 AM
To: www-ws@w3.org
Subject: Web Services through VB..

Hi All,

I was given this assignment to create a VB interface, when the user
enters the Web Service name, I have to show all the input parameters of
that particular web service to the user. Then when the user selects the
input parameters, I have to create the xml file automatically, that can
access the web service to get the result, when the relevant data is
passed on to the html file.

I'm new to this area & therefore I need some assistance to get this
application done.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.

Jennie.

  _____

<http://uk.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_xtra/?http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_st
orage.html> Get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your needs.

<http://uk.yahoo.com/mail/tagline_xtra/?http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_st
orage.html> http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_storage.html