Re: Error in DAML-S CongoBuy example

Hi Michael --

Thanks for pointing this out, and apologies for your frustration.  We are just
now in the process of finalizing the preparations for a new incremental release
(0.7), one of the main goals of which is to refine the examples.  I'll make
sure  this inconsistency is addressed in the new release.

Regards,
David Martin