RE: Async Web Services

Yep, agreed. In fact, most probably, we would have pluggable MEPs
identified by some URI. WSDL and XMLP would refer to the same MEP.

One of the issues is how would we tie them together ? An MEP would say 2
requests and one response back or for that matter 9 requests and one
aggregated response back. Now the WSDL has to define how the two
requests would look like, what are their URLs and how the response would
manifest.

cheers