Asynchronous callbacks + www-ws

On the same lines of the previous discussion..

Is there a standard/recommendation for asynchronous callbacks on this
space? - Or is it left to the individual (business) processes to evolve
their own standard for asynchronous callbacks and status monitoring for
long-run services.

Thanks,
Arun.
Dream; because, dreams lead to thoughts; thoughts lead to action, and action
leads to achievement.

Arun swaran Jagatheesan
Mission: GriPhyN (http://www.griphyn.org)
San Diego Supercomputer Center.