Re: RDF mapping for WSDL

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 11:47:38AM +0100, Martin Gudgin wrote:
> document at[1] has required ns decls. Eric can you please fix the version in
> CVS?
>
> [1] http://marting.develop.com/snowboard.rdf.fixed.xml

done - tx
The serializer wasn't being good about including namespaces for
elements encountered in literals. I will be switching the parser
to call a canonicalizer when parsing literals per the findings of
the RDF Core.

I actually switched the link to point to a piece of sanitized RDF
that Eric Miller composed from snowboard.rdf. In addition to fixing
the namespaces, as you did, it also improved the readability by
grouping the assertions more logically than the generic RDF serializer.

Thanks for contributing, though.

--
-eric

(eric@w3.org)